Each 1 ml contains:
- Oxytetracycline HCl 108 mg (Eq. to 100 mg Oxytetracycline)
- Flunixin Meglumine 33 mg (Eq. to 20 mg Flunixin)
- For the treatment of infectious diseases caused by organisms sensitive to oxytetracycline, where concurrent analgesic, anti-inflammatory, or antipyretic therapy is desired in cattle.
- Floxon injection is especially indicated for the treatment of respiratory, urogenital and soft tissue infections caused by E. coli, Salmonella, Klebsiella, Pseudomonas, Bordetella, Staphylococci, Streptococci, and Corynebacteria spp sensitive to oxytetracycline especially those associated with fever, inflammation or pain in cattle.
To be injected IM or IV
- Cattle: 0.5 ml Floxon injection / 10 kg B.wt. ( 5 mg oxytetracycline and 1 mg flunixin / 1 kg) daily for up to 5 days.
- Not to be used for dairy cattle.
- Not to be administered with other NSAIDs drugs.
- Not to be used in hypersensitive animals.
- Must be avoided in animals suffering from cardiac, hepatic or renal diseases and aged animal.
- Avoid rapid IV injection.
35 days following the last treatment.
Store in a dark place at a temperature below 30° C.