Each 1 ml contains:
- Flunixin meglumine 82.88 mg
Flamicure is indicated in Cattle for:
- Treatment of acute inflammation associated with respiratory disease.
- Treatment of experimental acute bovine pulmonary emphysema (Fog fever).
- An adjunctive therapy in the treatment of acute mastitis.
Flamicure is indicated in Horses for:
- Alleviation of inflammation and pain associated with musculoskeletal disorders.
- Alleviation of visceral pain associated withn colic.
- Treatment of endotoxaemia.
- In musculo-skeletal disorders: 1 ml Flamicure per 45 kg, once daily for up to 5 days by intravenous injection.
- In equine colic: 1 ml Flamicure per 45 kg, repeat the treatment once or twice if colic recurs by intravenous injection.
- In endotoxaemia: 1 ml Flamicure per 200 kg bodyweight administered for 3-4 times daily by intravenous injection.
Cattle : 2 ml Flamicure per 45 kg body weight for 5 days by intravenous injection.
- Animals with cardiac, renal or hepatic disease, where there is the possibility of gastro-intestinal ulceration or bleeding.
- Hypersensitivity to Flunixin.
- Treatment with other NSAIDs concurrently or within 24 hours.
- Not to be used in pregnant mares.
- Prolonged use may cause gastrointestinal lesions, Inappetence, Vomiting and diarrhea.
- Caution with use in animals less than 6 weeks of age or aged animals.
- Avoid use in dehydrated, hypovolemic or hypotensive patients.
- Avoid concurrent administration of potentially nephrotoxic drugs.
- Cattle meat : 8 days.
- milk : 12 hours.
Store at temperature not exceeding 30°C.