Each 1 ml contains:
- Dipyrone 500 mg
Flostac 50% is indicated as analgesics, anti-inflammatory and antipyretic.
Dose may be given by subcutaneous, intramuscular or intravenous injection.
- Horses : 10 – 20 ml ( 5 – 10 gram dipyrone) / adult animal ( IM or very slowly IV injections).
- Cattle : 5 ml ( 2.5 gm dipyrone ) / 50 kg B.wt.
- Dogs – Cats : 0.55 ml /10 kg of B.wt.( 27.5 mg dipyrone / 1Kg ).
- Not to be used for dairy animals.
- Not to be used for poultry.
- Dipyrone is physically incompatible with apmorphine, aspirin, chloral hydrate and oxidizing agents.
- Dipyrone should not be used concurrently with phenylbutazone or barbiturates.
- Concomitant administration with chloropromazine may cause serious hypothermia.
- In horses do not administer the drug within 5 days of racing.
- Blood picture should be monitored with long time therapy.
- Total daily dose should not exceed 300 mg / animal / day for dogs and cats.
- Total daily dose should not exceed 10 gm / animal / day for horses.
28 days for ruminants.
Store in a dark place at a temperature below 30°C.