Each 1 ml contains:
- Imidocarb dipropionate 120 mg (Eq. to 85 mg imidocarb)
It is indicated for the following conditions:
- Prophylaxis and treatment of babesiosis (Redwater fever) caused by Babesia bovis, Bab. bigemina and Bab. divergens sensitive to imidocarb in cattle.
- Prophylaxis and treatment of babesiosis caused by Babesia canis sensitive to imidocarb in dogs.
- Treatment of babesiosis caused by Babesia caballi sensitive to imidocarb in horses.
- Treatment of anaplasmosis caused by Anaplasma marginale and A. centrale sensitive to imidocarb in cattle.
- Treatment: 1 ml Imicarbzole / 100 kg.b.wt. to be injected SC as a single dose.
- Prophylaxis: 1 ml Imicarbzole / 40 kg.B.wt. to be injected SC as a single dose.
- Treatment:1 ml Imicarbzole / 60 kg.B.wt. to be injected SC as a single dose.
- Prophylaxis: 1 ml Imicarbzole / 30 kg.B.wt. to be injected SC as a single dose.
- 1 – 1.5 ml Imicarbzole / 60 kg. B.wt. to be injected IM and repeated after 24 hours.
- Do not repeat doses in cattle.
- Do not inject IV or SC in horses.
- Safety has no determined in puppies, or in breeding, lactating or pregnant dogs.
- Do not use this product simultaneously with exposure to cholinesterase inhibiting drugs, pesticides or chemicals.
- Restlessness, sweating and abdominal pain may occur.
- Transient vomiting immediately after dosing in dogs.
- Pain on injection in dogs.
- Mild cholinergic signs after dosing such as salivation, nasal drip or brief episodes of vomiting. Other effects seen less frequently are panting, diarrhea, and mild injection site inflammation lasting one to several days. Rarely, injection site ulceration occurs, but the lesion is not resistant to healing. If severe cholinergic signs occur, they may be reversed with atropine sulfate.
- Operators should wear suitable protective clothing.
- Not to be handled by operators under medical advice not to work with compounds that may exhibit anti-cholinesterase activity.
- Risk versus benefit should be considered before using this drug in animals with impaired lung, liver or kidney functions.
- 60 days.
- Meat: 28 days.
- Milk: 2 days.
Store at temperature not exceeding 30°C.