Each 1 ml contains:
- Florfenicol 300 mg
Floricol is indicated for the treatment of:
- Respiratory tract infections caused by Pasteurella multocida, Pasteurella haemolytica and Histophilus somni in cattle.
- Respiratory tract infections caused by Pasteurella multocida and Pasteurella haemolytica in sheep.
- By IM route: 1 ml Floricol Injection per 15 kg B.wt. twice 48 hours apart.
- By SC route: 2 ml Floricol Injection per 15 kg B.wt. once only. (This dose can be used for prevention purpose).
- By IM route: 1 ml Floricol Injection per 15 kg B.wt. daily for 3 days.
- Not used for adult bulls and rams intended for breeding purposes.
- Not used for lactating animals producing milk for human consumption.
- A decrease in food consumption may occur.
- Inflammatory lesions at injection sites.
- The dose volume given at any injection site should not exceed 10 ml.
- Cattle: By IM route: 30 days. By SC route: 44 days.
- Sheep: 39 days.
Store at temperature not exceeding 30°C