Each 1 ml contains:
- Eprinomectin 20 mg
- Vitamin E Acetate 50 mg
Eprinoswede is indicated for treatment of following parasites in cattle:
- Gastrointestinal roundworms: Adult, Immature and Inhibited L4 Small Brown Stomach Worm (Ostertagia ostertagi), Small Intestinal Worm (Cooperia oncophora & Cooperia punctata). Adult and Immature Barber’s Pole Worm (Haemonchus spp), Stomach Hair Worm (Trichostrongylus axei), Black Scour Worm (Trichostrongylus colubriformis), Large Bowel Worm (Oesophagostomum Radiatum),Thin-Necked Intestinal Worm (Nematodirus helvetianus), Hookworm (Bunostomum phlebotomum), Adult: Small Brown Stomach Worm (Ostertagia lyrata) and Whipworm (Trichuris spp).
- Lungworms: Adult & Immature Dictyocaulus viviparus.
Administrated by subcutaneous injection in the anterior half of the neck as a single dose.
Shake well before use
- 1 ml Eprinoswede / 100 kg b.wt by subcutaneous injection at the anterior half of the neck as a single dose
- Do not use in case of hypersensitivity to active substance or to any of the excipients.
- There are no labeled contraindications to this drug.
- Not administrated in areas of backlines covered with mud and faeces
- Following treatment, moderate to severe swelling at the site of injection.
- Not used for other species
- The product should be shaked before use
- May be harmful if swallowed, inhaled or absorbed through skin.
- May cause eye irritation.
- May cause an allergic skin reaction.
- May cause reproductive/developmental damage and organ damage from repeated oral exposure.
- Very toxic to aquatic organisms and to the soil environment. Harmful to terrestrial vertebrates and invertebrate.
Meat and offal: 14 days.
Milk: zero days.
Store at temperature not exceeding 30°C