Each 1 ml contains:
- Doxycycline Hyclate 110.9 mg (Eq. to 100 mg Doxycycline base)
- Bromhexine HCl 10 mg (Eq. to 9.11 mg Bromhexine base)
Doxymucolin is indicated for the treatment of:
- Chronic respiratory disease (CRD) and mycoplasmosis caused by Mycoplasma spp. in broiler chickens.
- Respiratory infections caused by Pasturella multocida.
- Infectious coryza caused by Haemophilus paragallinarum in broiler chickens.
- Necrotic enteritis caused by Clostridium perfringens in broiler chickens.
To be added to drinking water.
- 2 ml Doxymucolin per 10 kg body weight for 4 – 5 days.
- Not used in animals showing hypersensitivity to tetracyclines or bromhexine.
- Not used in animals with hepatic impairment.
- Not used in animals with functional rumen.
- Not used in lactating animals.
- Not used in layers.
- Prolonged use may cause gastrointestinal disturbance.
- Meat for broiler chickens : 10 days.
- Meat for non-ruminating calves : 16 days.
Store at temperature not exceeding 30°C.