Each 1 ml contains:
- Diphenhydramine HCl 20 mg
- Histacure has a sedative effect so it is used for the treatment of agitation like pruritis associated with allergic responses.
- It is used as adjunctive treatment of aseptic laminitis in cattle.
- It has been used for treatment and prevention of motion sickness and as an antiemetic in small animals.
- Horses: 1.25 – 5 ml Histacure per 100 kg body weight by IV or IM injection.
- Cattle: 2.5 – 5 ml Histacure per 100 kg body weight by IV or IM injection.
- Dogs – Cats: 0.5 – 1 ml Histacure per 5 kg body weight / 12 hours by IM injection.
- Hypersensitivity to diphenhydramine or other antihistamines in its class.
- CNS depression and anticholinergic effects like dry mouth and urine retention.
- GIT disturbance like diarrhea, vomiting and anorexia may be occurring.
- Meat: 10 days.
- Milk: 36 hours.
Store at temperature not exceeding 30°C