Each 1 gm contains:
- Amprolium HCl 226.2 mg (Eq. to Amprolium 200 mg)
Amproxin 20% is indicated for the treatment of:
- Coccidiosis in Broiler chickens caused by Eimeria tenella and E. acervulina.
- Coccidiosis in turkeys caused by Eimeria meleagrimitis and E. adenoeides.
- Coccidiosis In calves caused by Eimeria bovis and E. zurnii.
- Coccidiosis In lambs caused by Eimeria crandallis and E. ovinoidalis.
To be added to drinking water.
- Broiler chicken – Turkeys: 250 g. Amproxin 20% per 200 liters of drinking water (1 g. Amproxin 20% per 8.3 kg. B.Wt) for 5 – 7 days.
- Calves: 1 g. Amproxin 20% per 20 kg. B.Wt. for 5 days.
- Lambs: 1 g. Amproxin 20% per 4 kg. B.Wt for 4 – 5 days.
- It shouldn’t be used in calves processed for veal.
- Don’t administer to turkeys before the age of 8 – 10 weeks.
- Prolonged high dosages cause thiamine deficiency.
- Meat for calves & lambs: 5 days.
- Broiler chickens & turkeys: Nil.
Store at temperature not exceeding 30 C in dry place