Each 1 gm contains:
- Ampicillin trihydrate 200 mg (Eq. to ampicillin 174 mg)
Ampicure is indicated for treatment of infections caused by ampicillin sensitive bacteria such as; respiratory, gastro-intestinal and urinary infections in poultry and non-ruminating calves, kids and lambs.
- Poultry: 1.25 gram of Ampicure / 10 kg. B.Wt. to be added to drinking water (1.25 gram of Ampicure / liter of drinking water) / day for 3 – 5 days.
- Non-ruminating Calves – Kids – Lambs: 1.25 gram of Ampicure /20 kg. B.Wt. / day to be dissolved in water and given orally for 3 – 5 days.
- Ruminating animals.
- Known hypersensitivity.
- Combinations with bacteriostatic compounds.
- Laying hens.
- Animals and poultry should not be slaughtered for human consumption within 5 days from last treatment.
Store at temperature not exceeding 30 C in dry place.