Each 1 gm contains:
- Clopidol 250 mg
Clopimix is indicated for:
- Prevention of caecal and intestinal coccidiosis caused by E. tenella, E. acervulina, E. mitis, E. necatrix, E. maxima and E. brunetti in Broiler chickens and breeders up to 16 weeks of age.
- Prevention of rabbit coccidiosis caused by E. stiedae, E. flavescens, E. piriformis, E. magna, E. perforans, E. irresidua, E. media and E. intestinalis.
To be mixed with feed.
- Broiler Chickens: 500 gm Clopimix / tonne feed.
- Rabbits: 800 gm Clopimix / tonne feed.
- Not to be used in broiler chickens after 16 weeks of age.
- Not to be used in layers.
- Not to be used in breeding hens.
- Not mixed with other anticoccidials.
- Shouldn’t be mixed with other anticoccidials.
- 5 days.
Store at temperature not exceed 30 C.