Each 1 ml contains:
- Amprolium HCl 240 mg (Eq. to Amprolium base 212.2 mg)
- Ethopabate 15 mg
Amproxin-E is indicated for the treatment of:
- Coccidiosis in poultry caused by Eimeria tenella and E. acervulina.
- Coccidiosis in turkeys caused by Eimeria meleagrimitis and E. adenoeides.
- Coccidiosis In calves caused by Eimeria bovis and E. zurnii.
- Coccidiosis In lambs caused by Eimeria crandallis and E. ovinoidalis.
To be added to drinking water.
- Poultry – Turkeys: 1 ml Amproxin-E per 17.5 kg B.Wt. for 5 – 7 days.
- Calves: 1 ml Amproxin-E per 21 kg B.Wt. for 5 days.
- Lambs: 1 ml Amproxin-E per 4.25 kg B.Wt. for 4 – 5 days.
- Excessive thiamine in the diet can reduce or reverse the anticoccidial activity of the drug.
- Not to be used in chickens producing eggs for human consumption.
- Prolonged high dosages cause thiamine deficiency.
- Meat for calves & lambs: 24 hours.
- Poultry & turkeys : Nil.
Store at temp. not exceeding 30 C.