Each 1 gm contains:
- Amoxicillin trihydrate 200 mg (Eq. to amoxicillin 175 mg)
Amoxitryl is indicated for the treatment of:
- Pullorum disease caused by Salmonella pullorum in broiler chickens.
- Fowl typhoid caused by Salmonella gallinarum in broiler chickens.
- Fowl cholera caused by Pasteurella multocida in broiler chickens.
- Infectious coryza caused by Haemophilus paragallinarum in broiler chickens.
- Necrotic enteritis caused by Clostridium perfringens in broiler chickens.
- Colibacillosis caused by E. coli in broiler chickens, calves and lambs.
To be added to drinking water.
- Broiler Chickens: 1 gm Amoxitryl / litre of drinking water for 3 – 5 days. ( 100 mg Amoxitryl / kg B.Wt ).
- Calves – Lambs: 1 gm Amoxitryl / 20 kg B.Wt twice daily for 3 – 5 days.
- Hypersensitivity to penicillin or cephalosporin.
- Not used in animals with functional rumen.
- Not used in layers.
- Allergic reactions and diarrhea.
- Broiler chickens : 3 days.
- Calves & lambs : 8 days.
Store at temperature not exceeding 30 C in dry place.