Each 1 ml contains:
- Diclazuril 10 mg
Diclosol is indicated for the control of different types of coccidiosis in poultry, Turkey , Rabbit and lambs.
- Poultry: Add 1 ml Diclosol per 4 liters of drinking water (2.5 ppm) for 48 hrs.
- In severe cases: Add 1 ml Diclosol per 2 liters of drinking water (5 ppm) for 48 hrs.
- Lambs: 1 ml Diclosol /10 kg. b.wt (1mg diclazuril / 1kg) to be given orally daily for 3 – 5 days.
- Not to be used for laying hens.
- Excessive use of diclazuril rarely causes severe scouring.
- 3 days.
Store in a dark place at a temperature below 30°c.