Each 1 gm contains:
- Amprolium HCl 500 mg (Eq. to Amprolium 442.1 mg)
Amproxin is used for the treatment and prevention of :
- Coccidiosis in broiler chickens caused by Eimeria tenella and E. acervulina.
- Coccidiosis in turkeys caused by Eimeria meleagrimitis and E. adenoeides.
- Coccidiosis In calves caused by Eimeria bovis and E. zurnii.
- Coccidiosis In sheep caused by Eimeria crandallis and E. ovinoidalis.
To be added to drinking water.
- Broiler Chickens – Turkeys :
Prevention : 13.5 gm Amproxin per 100 liters of drinking water for 7- 14 days.
Treatment : 27 gm Amproxin per 100 liters of drinking water for 5 – 7 days.
Prevention : 1 gm Amproxin per 88.42 kg B.Wt. for 21 days.
Treatment : 1 gm Amproxin per 44.21 kg B.Wt. for 5 days.
- Sheep :
Prevention: 1 gm Amproxin per 8.84 kg B.Wt. for 21 days.
Treatment: 1 gm Amproxin per 8.84 kg B.Wt. for 5 days.
- Excessive thiamine in the diet can reduce or reverse the anticoccidial activity of the drug.
- It shouldn’t be used in calves processed for veal.
- Don’t administer to turkeys before the age of 8 – 10 weeks.
- Prolonged high dosages cause thiamine deficiency.
- Calves & sheep : 5 days.
- Broiler chickens & Turkeys : 3 days.
- Eggs of laying hens : 10 days.
Store at temp. not exceeding 30 C in dry place.