Each 1 ml contains:
- Levamisole HCl 118 mg (Eq. to Levamisole 100.11 mg)
Levapan is indicated for the treatment and control of:
- Gastrointestinal worms : Haemonchus spp., Ostertagia spp (except inhibited Ostertagia larvae in cattle), Nematodirus spp., Trichostrongylus spp., Cooperia spp., Oesophagostomum spp., Chabertia spp. and Bunostomum spp.
- Lungworms : Dictyocaulus spp.
Administer as an oral drench in cattle and sheep and via drinking water in poultry.
- Cattle – Sheep : 1.12 ml Levapan per 15 kg body weight as a single dose.
- Poultry : 1.2 ml Levapan per 5 kg body weight on drinking water for 12 hours.
- Not used for animals producing milk for human consumption.
- Administration within 14 days of treatment with organophosphorus compounds or diethylcarbamazine.
- Animals should not be slaughtered for human consumption during treatment.
- Transient coughing.
- Overdosage may cause transient muscle tremors, salivation, nervous symptoms, and colic.
- Operator should wear protective rubber gloves and masks.
- Poultry : 7 days.
Store at temperature not exceeding 30°C