Each 1 ml contains:
- Levamisole Hydrochloride 118 mg (Eq. to Levamisole 100 mg)
Levapan 10% injection is indicated for cattle and sheep for the treatment and control of:
- Gastrointestinal worms: Bunostomum spp., Chabertia spp., Cooperia spp., Haemonchus spp., Nematodirus spp., Oesophagostomum spp., Ostertagia spp., Strongyloides spp., Trichostrongylus spp.
- Lungworms: Dictyocaulus spp.
- 3 ml Levapan 10% injection per 40 kg body weight by subcutaneous route as a single dose.
Repeat after 21 days.
- Not used for animals showing hypersensitivity to levamisole.
- Not used for animals producing milk for human consumption.
- Not used during insecticide application.
- Occasionally local reactions at the site of injection.
- Meat for cattle and sheep: 14 days.
Store at temperature not exceeding 30°C.