Each 1ml contains:
- Levamisole Hydrochloride 100 mg (Equivalent to Levamisole base 84.8 mg.)
Levapan Powder is indicated for the treatment and control of:
- Gastrointestinal worms in cattle and sheep: Bunostomum spp., Chabertia spp., Cooperia spp., Haemonchus spp., Nematodirus spp., Oesophagostomum spp., Ostertagia spp., Strongyloides spp., Trichostrongylus spp.
- Lungworms in cattle and sheep: Dictyocaulus spp.
- Capillariasis in poultry caused by Capillaria contorta and Capillaria obsignata.
- Ascaridiasis in poultry caused by Ascaridia galli and Heterakis gallinarum.
- Cattle – Sheep: 4 gm LEVAPAN POWDER per 45 kg body weight as a single dose.
- Poultry: 3 – 6 gm LEVAPAN POWDER per litre of drinking water as a single dose.
- Not used for animals producing milk for human consumption.
- Transient coughing.
- Overdosage may cause transient muscle tremors, salivation, nervous symptoms, and colic.
- Operators should wear suitable protective clothing.
- Meat for cattle and sheep: 3 days.
- Meat for poultry: 7 days.
- Eggs: Nil.
Store at temperature not exceeding 30°C