Each 1 gm contains:
- Erythromycin thiocyanate 216 mg
For the treatment of Chronic Respiratory Disease (CRD) in chickens caused by Mycoplasma organisms.
127.5 gm Erythrovet 20% per 100 liter of drinking water per day for 1 – 5 days.
- Any medicated drinking water which is not consumed within 24 hours should be discarded.
- Do not eat, drink or smoke while preparing the diluted formulation or while animals are being treated.
- Wash hands and exposed skin after use.
- The water system to which the product is added must be in good working order and the header tanks and troughs must be free of dust, algae and other particulate matter.
- Meat: 6 days from the last treatment.
- Eggs: 6 days from the last treatment.
- Eggs for human consumption must not be taken during treatment.
Store at temp. not exceeding 30°C in dry place.