Each 1 ml contains:
- Nitroxinil 340 mg
Fasciocure 34% is indicated for the treatment of:
- Fascioliasis (infestations of mature and immature Fasciola hepatica) in cattle and sheep.
- Adult and larval infestations of Haemonchus contortus in cattle and sheep.
- Haemonchus placei, Oesophagostomum radiatum and Bunostomum phlebotomum in cattle.
By subcutaneous injection.
- 1.5 ml Fasciocure 34% per 50 kg body weight.
The dose must be repeated after 21 days.
- Not used in newly born pet animals.
- Not used in cattle and sheep producing milk for human consumption.
- Transient swellings at the injection site in cattle.
- Meat for cattle and sheep: 60 days.
Store at temp. not exceeding 30°C