Each 1 ml contains:
- Triclabendazole 120 mg
- Levamisole HCl 75 mg (Eq. to 63.6 mg Levamisole)
Eradex Forte is indicated for the treatment and control of:
- Gastrointestinal worms: Haemonchus, Ostertagia, Trichostrongylus axei, Cooperia, Nematodirus, Bunostomum and Oesophagostomum.
- Lungworms: Dictyocaulus spp.
- Early immature, immature and adult stages of Fasciola hepatica and F. gigantica.
Administer as an oral drench.
- 1 ml of Eradex Forte / 10 kg B.Wt. to be given orally as a single dose.
Repeat the dose after 21 days.
- Not used for animals producing milk for human consumption.
- Animals should not be slaughtered for human consumption during treatment.
- Transient coughing.
- Overdosage may cause transient muscle tremors and salivation.
- Shake well before use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Meat: 46 days.
Store at temperature not exceeding 30°C.