Each 1 ml contains:
- Sulphadiazine ( Sodium ) 200 mg
- Trimethoprim 40 mg
Colitrim is indicated for the treatment of:
- Colibacillosis caused by E.coli in poultry, young calves and foals.
- Infectious coryza caused by Haemophilus paragallinarum in poultry.
- Turkey coryza caused by Bordetella avium in turkeys.
- Fowl cholera caused by Pasteurella multocida in poultry.
- Pullorum disease caused by Salmonella pullorum in poultry.
- Fowl typhoid caused by Salmonella gallinarum in poultry.
To be added to drinking water:
- Poultry and Turkeys : 1 ml Colitrim / 16 kg B.wt for 3 – 5 days.
- Horses and Calves : 1 ml Colitrim / 8 kg B.wt for 3 – 5 days.
- Sulfonamide hypersensitivity , Severe hepatic impairment.
- Animals with functional rumen, Birds which are producing eggs for human consumption.
- Diarrhea in some horses.
- Animals should not be slaughtered until 14 days from last treatment.
- Broilers Chicken: 5 days.
Store at temperature not exceeding 30 C