Each 1 gm contains:
- Clopidol 250 mg
- Avicoccin is indicated for the prevention of caecal and intestinal coccidiosis in broilers as well as in layers and breeders Up to16 weeks of age.
- It is also used for prevention of rabbit coccidiosis.
- Avicoccin improves weight gain and feed efficiency as well .
- Poultry : 500 gm Avicoccin ( 125 g. Clopidol /1 tonne of feed ) continuously starting from the first day of age.
- Rabbits : 800 gm Avicoccin ( 200 g. Clopidol / 1 tonne of feed ) continuously.
- Do not use for chickens after 16 weeks of age.
- 5 days.
Store at temp. not exceeding 30ºC in dry place.