Each 1 ml contains:
- Sulphadiazine 400 mg
- Trimethoprim 80 mg
Colitrim Forte is indicated for the treatment of:
- Fowl cholera caused by Pasteurella multocida in poultry.
- Salmonellosis caused by Salmonella pullorum and Salmonella gallinarum in poultry and turkey.
- Coryza caused by Haemophilus paragallinarum in poultry.
- Colibacillosis caused by E.coli in poultry and young calves.
To be added to drinking water.
- Broiler Chickens – Turkeys : 1 ml Colitrim Forte per 32 kg body weight for 3 – 5 days.
- Calves – Foals: 1 ml Colitrim Forte per 16 kg body weight for 3 – 5 days.
- Sulfonamide hypersensitivity.
- Severe hepatic impairment.
- Animals with functional rumen.
- Birds that are producing eggs for human consumption.
- Diarrhea in some foals.
- Animals should not be slaughtered until 10 days from the last treatment.
Store at temperature not exceeding 30 C