Each 1 ml contains:
- Colistin base 2 000 000 IU
Colivet oral solution is indicated for the treatment of :
- Infectious coryza caused by Haemophilus paragallinarum.
- Pullorum disease caused by Salmonella pullorum.
- Fowl typhoid caused by Salmonella gallinarum.
- Colisepticemia caused by E. coli.
To be added to drinking water:
- 37.5 ml of Colivet / 100 liters of drinking water (1000 kg B.Wt.) for 3 – 5 days.
- Hypersensitivity to Polymyxins.
- Neurotoxic and nephrotoxic alterations may occur.
- Wash hands after use.
- Wear gloves when handling or administering the product.
- Meat : 1 day.
- Eggs : Zero days.
Store at temperature not exceeding 30ºC