Each 1 ml contains:
- Abamectin 1 mg
- Closantel 50 mg
Closabectinswede indicated for treatment and control of:
- Adult and immature gastro-intestinal roundworms: Small Brown Stomach Worm (Ostertagia circumcincta), Stomach Hair Worm (Trichostrongylus axei), Black Scour Worm (Trichostrongylus spp), Small Intestinal Worm (Cooperia spp), Large Bowel Worm (Oesophagostomum venulosum), Large Mouth Bowel Worm (Chabertia ovina), Nodule , Worm (Oesophagostomum columbianum), Thin Necked Intestinal Worm (Nematodirus spp), Whipworm (Trichuris ovis), Intestinal Threadworm (Strongyloides papillosus)
- Liver Fluke: Fasciola hepatica mature and late immature (including 6 week old stages)
- Lungworm: (Dictyocaulus filaria)
- Nasal Bot (Oestrus ovis): parasitic larval stages only Itch Mite (Psorergates ovis)
Administrated as oral drench and shake well before use
- 1 ml/5 kg body weight by oral drenching
- Not used in ewes producing milk for human consumption.
- Not used in lambs under six weeks.
- Not used in lambs less than 10 kg bwt.
- Some sheep may cough slightly after treatment.
- The medicine should be shaken well before use.
- Check accuracy of drenching equipment regularly.
- Don’t use drug underdose.
- 49 days for meat, and not to be used for ewes producing milk for human consumption
Store at temperature not exceed 30 C.