Each 1 ml contains:
- Difloxacin HCl 109 mg ( Equivalent to difloxacin 100 mg )
Diquinol oral solution is indicated for the treatment of microbial infections caused by Difloxacin sensitive organisms such as: E.coli, salmonella, Staphylococci, Haemophilus, Pasteurella and Streptococcus. CRD and CCRD infections in poultry and turkey as well as bacterial infections in other animals.
- Chickens – Turkeys: 1 ml Diquinol / 1 liter (10 mg/kg) by addition to drinking water, for 5 days.
- Dogs: 1 ml Diquinol / 20 Kg (5 mg/kg), should be given once a day for at least 5 days.
- Not to be used in layers.
- Not to be used for adult ruminants.
- Chicken & Turkeys: Meat: 24 hours.
Store in a dry place at temp, not exceed 30°C