Each 1 ml contains:
- Levamisole hydrochloride 30 mg (Eq. to 25.5 mg levamisole)
- Oxyclozanide 60 mg
Levafluke is indicated for the treatment of the following:-
- Parasitic gastro-enteritis caused by; Haemonchus spp., Ostertagia spp. (including type II Ostertagiasis), Trichostrongylus spp., Cooperia spp., Bunostomum spp. and Oesophagostomum spp. sensitive to levamisole in cattle and sheep.
- Parasitic bronchitis caused by Dictyocaulus viviparous sensitive to levamisole in cattle and D. filaria sensitive to levamisole in sheep.
- Fascioliasis caused by adult Fasciola hepatica and F. gigantica sensitive to oxyclozanide in cattle and sheep.
Administrated orally and shake well before use.
- 2.5 ml of Levafluke / 10 kg b.wt to be given orally, Repeat the dose after 21 days.
- Not used for dairy cattle or sheep producing milk for human consumption.
- Not used within 14 days of treatment with organophosphorus compounds.
Care should be taken to estimate accurately the weight of animals to be treated.
The product container should be shaken well before use.
The product can be safely administered to pregnant or lactating animals.
However care should be taken when treating heavily pregnant animals, and animals under stress from adverse weather conditions, poor nutrition, penning, handling
Do not exceed the recommended dosage.
- Meat of cattle and sheep: 5 days.
- Not used for cattle and sheep producing milk for human consumption
Store at temperature not exceeding 30°C