Each 1 gm contains:
- Doxycycline HCl 200 mg (Eq to 185 mg Doxycycline base)
Doxin is indicated for the treatment of:
- Chronic respiratory disease (CRD) caused by Mycoplasma gallisepticum in broiler chickens.
- Infectious coryza caused by Haemophilus paragallinarum in broiler chickens.
- Pullorum disease caused by Salmonella pullorum in broiler chickens.
- Fowl typhoid caused by Salmonella gallinarum in broiler chickens.
- Necrotic enteritis caused by Clostridium perfringens in calves, broiler chickens.
- Colibacillosis caused by E.coli in calves.
- 1 gm Doxin / 18 kg B.wt or per 1.8 liter of drinking water for 5 – 7 days.
- Not used for animals with functional rumen.
- Not used in lactating animals.
- Not used for poultry producing egg for human consumption.
- Rarely gastrointestinal disturbance.
- Broiler chickens : 10 days.
- Calves : 14 days.
Store at temp. not exceeding 30 C in dry place.