Each 1 gm contains:
- Sulphaquinoxaline sodium 200 mg
- Sulphadimidine sodium 250 mg
- Diaveridine 50 mg
- Vit. K3 20 mg
Coccimix is indicated for the treatment of:
- Coccidiosis in broiler chickens caused by Eimeria tenella, E. necatrix, E. acervulina, E. maxima, and E. brunetti.
- Coccidiosis in turkeys caused by Eimeria meleagrimitis and E. adenoeides.
- Fowl typhoid caused by Salmonella gallinarum in broiler chickens and turkeys.
To be added to drinking water
- 1.35 gm Coccimix per 1 liter of drinking water for 3 days, suspend the treatment for 2 days and resume the treatment for another 3 days
- Not used in layers.
- Sulfonamides hypersensitivity.
- Crystalluria, hematuria and renal tubule blockage can occur.
- Sulphaquinoxaline isn’t used for birds producing eggs or for cattle producing milk and must stop using it before slaughtering the animal if the animal producing meat for human consumption by 10 days.
- Care in renal impairment.
- Meat: 10 days
Store at temperature not exceeding 30 C