Mucolin-M Oral Solution
Composition: Each 1 ml contains:
- Bromhexine hydrochloride 10 mg.
- Menthol 20 mg.
Properties: Bromhexine hydrochloride the active ingredient of Mucolin-M is a mucolytic agent, which makes bronchial secretions more watery to be easily repelled by ciliary action. Mucolin-M improves the function of Lysosomal enzymes which hydrolyze the mucopolysaccharide fibers of mucus. Mucolin-M brings about an increase in the content of immunoglobulin in bronchial secretions, presumably by increasing membrane permeability. Bromhexine enhances the penetration of some antibacterials to different tissues by increasing permeability, which increases their activity.
Indications : Mucolin-M is indicated as co-therapy in conditions of respiratory tract infections associated with retention of mucoid secretions such as bronchitis and bronchopneumonia in different animal species.
- In cases of post vaccination reactions due to IB, ND & ILT vaccines.
- To increase the efficiency of antibiotics due to presence of bromhexine.
- It can be used during heat stress and in hot spells when chickens have difficulty
- in breathing due to the presence of menthol which has cooling and refreshing sensation.
0.5 – 1 ml / 10 kg B.wt ( 0.5 – 1 ml per 1 liter of drinking water ),( 0.5 mg – 1 mg / 1 Kg B. wt ) for 3 – 5 days in drinking water.
Contra – Indications:
- Not to be used for dairy cattle.
- Bromhexine is entirely safe, nontoxic, and can be safely used in conjunction with antibiotics and sulfonamides.
- 1 day.
Packs: 100, 500 & 1000 ml.