Each 1 ml contains:
- Albendazole 200 mg
Albendazole 20% is indicated for control of different types of worms and adult liver fluke in cattle, including:
- Roundworms: Ostertagia, Chabertia, Haemonchus, Trichostrongylus, Nematodirus, Oesophagostomum, Bunostomum, Cooperia and Strongyloides spp.
It is usually effective against inhibited larvae of Cooperia and Ostertagia
- Lungworms: Dictyocaulus viviparus
- Tapeworms: Moniezia spp.
- Adult liver fluke: Fasciola hepatica.
Albendazole 20% is ovicidal and will kill fluke and roundworm eggs, thus reducing pasture contamination.
To be given orally and shake well before use
Worm dose: For the control of roundworms, lungworms, tapeworms and fluke and roundworm eggs.
- Dosage: 3.75 ml Albendazole 20% – Pharma Swede 100 kg bodyweight
Fluke and worm dose: For the additional treatment of adult liver fluke (chronic fascioliasis) in cattle.
- Dosage: 5 ml Albendazole 20% – Pharma Swede 100 kg bodyweight
The dose should be repeated after 21 days
- Not to be used in animals with known hypersensitivity to the active ingredient.
- Concurrent administration of other ruminal boluses.
- May cause GI effects (including hepatic dysfunction) and rarely blood dyscrasias.
- Operators should wear suitable protective clothing.
- Shake well before use.
- The use of the product in breeding bulls or pregnant cattle is not expected to interfere with their reproductive performance.
- 14 days for meat and offal and 3 days for milk
Store at temperature not exceeding 30 C.