Composition: Each 1 g. contains :
- Sulphaquinoxaline sodium 150 mg. (Eq. Sulphaquinoxaline base 139.8 mg)
- Sulphadimidine Sodium 70 mg. ( Eq. Sulphadimidine base 64.9 mg )
- Sulphadiazine sodium 70 mg. ( Eq. Sulphadiazine base 64.3 mg )
- Vitamin K3 2 mg.
- Vitamin A 8000 IU
Properties: COCCICURE ingredients are belonging to Sulphonamides which act through interfering with the normal production of RNA, protein synthesis and microbial replication mechanism by interfering with production of folic acid. Sulphonamides have bacteriostatic action against wide range of Gram-positive and Gram-negative bacteria including enterobacteriaceae and pasteurellae. Sulphonamides are also active against Coccidia spp.
Indications : COCCICURE is indicated for the treatment of:
- Coccidiosis in calves, lambs and poultry caused by Eimeria. bovis, E. zurnii, E. ovina, E. ahsata, E. ovinoidalis.
- Colibacillosis caused by E.coli in calves and lambs.
Dosage : 0.5 – 1 gm COCCICURE / 1 liter of drinking water for 3 days, suspend the treatment for 2 days and resume the treatment for another 2 days in acute cases.
- Not used in layers. Blood dyscrasias.
- Not used in animals with functional rumen.
- Not used in horses because severe cardiac arrhythmias and collapse may result.
- Sulfonamides hypersensitivity. Severe hepatic impairment.
- Haemolytic anaemia
- Avoid prolonged administration.
- Ensure adequate water intake.
- Care in renal impairment.
Withdrawal period : Meat: 10 days.
Packs: 20,100, 500 & 1000 gm.