Tiamuvet 12.5% Oral Solution
Composition: Each 1 ml. contains: Tiamulin hydrogen fumarate 125 mg.
Indications: TIAMUVET 12.5% is indicated in broilers & turkeys for the treatment of:
• Chronic respiratory disease caused by Mycoplasma gallisepticum.
• Infectious synovitis caused by Mycoplasma synoviae.
• Air sacculitis caused by Mycoplasma meleagridis.
TIAMUVET 12.5% can also used in case of pathogens showing sensitivity to tiamulin as:
• Gram +ve organism: Staphylococcus spp., streptococcus sp., Erysipelothrix spp., clostridium perfringens,
listeria monocytogenes and actinomyces pyogenes.
• Gram -ve organism: Haemophilus spp., pasteurella spp. and becteroides spp.
• Spirochaeta: Campylobacter spp. and leptospira spp.
Dosage: By oral route
Chickens: Prevention: 1 ml of TIAMUVET 12.5% / 1 liter of drinking water
Treatment: 2 ml of TIAMUVET 12.5% / 1 liter of drinking water (25 mg of Tiamulin/ Kg B.Wt.) for 3 – 5 days
Turkeys: 2 ml of TIAMUVET 12.5% per litre of drinking water for 5 days
Withdrawal period: eggs : zero
Packs: 50, 60, 100, 200, 240, 500, 1000 ml.