Erythrovet 20% WSP
Composition: Each 1 gm. contains:
- Erythromycin Thiocyanate 216 mg. ( Eq. to Erythromycin base)
Indications : Erythrovet 20% is indicated for treatment of Chronic Respiratory Disease (CRD) in chickens caused by Mycoplasma organisms.
Dosage : For oral administration via drinking water:
Chickens: 127.5 gm. Erythrovet 20%/ 100 liters of drinking water for 1 – 5 days.
Contra-indications & Warnings:
- Any medicated drinking water which is not consumed within 24 hours should be discarded.
- Do not eat, drink or smoke while preparing the diluted formulation or while animals are being treated.
- Wash hands and exposed skin after use.
- the water system to which the product is added must be in good working order and the header tanks and troughs must be free of dust, algae and other particulate matter.
- Animals must not be slaughtered for human consumption during treatment.
- Chickens: meat : 6 days from last treatment.
- Egg for human consumption must not be taken during treatment.
- Eggs: 6 days from last treatment.
Packs: 100, 500 & 1000 gm.