Composition: Each 1 ml. contains:
- Difloxacin HCl 109 mg. ( Equivalent to difloxacin 100 mg. )
Indications : DIQUINOL oral solution is indicated for the treatment of microbial infections caused by Difloxacin sensitiveorganisms such as; E. coli, salmonellosis, colibacillosis,Staphylococci, Haemophilus,Pasteurella and Streptococcus.CRD and CCRD infections in poultry as well as bacterial infections in other animals.
DIQUINOL is also indicated for the following clinical conditions in dogs:
• Acute uncomplicated urinary tract infections caused by Escherichia coli or Staphylococcus spp.
• Superficial pyoderma caused by Staphylococcus intermedius.
• Difloxacin metabolized into sarafloxacin.
• Difloxacin excreted by 80 % in feces.
Poultry : 1 ml DIQUINOL / 1 liter (10 mg / kg) by addition to drinking water, for 5 days
Dogs: 1 ml DIQUINOL / 20 Kg (5 mg / kg), should be given once a day for at least 5 days.
Packs: 100 & 500 ml.