Composition: Each 1 ml. contains:
Trimethoprim 40 mg.
Sulphadiazine (as sodium) 200 mg.
Indications: Colitrim is indicated for the treatment of:
• Colibacillosis caused by E.coli in poultry, young calves and foals.
• Infectious coryza caused by Haemophilus paragallinarum in poultry.
• Turkey coryza caused by Bordetella avium in turkeys.
• Fowl cholera caused by Pasteurella multocida in poultry.
• Pullorum disease caused by Salmonella pullorum in poultry.
• Fowl typhoid caused by Salmonella gallinarum in poultry.
Dose: to be added to drinking water.
Poultry and Turkeys: 1 ml Colitrim per 16 kg body weight for 3 – 5 days.
Horses and Calves: 1 ml Colitrim per 8 kg body weight for 3 – 5 days.
Sulfonamide hypersensitivity , Severe hepatic impairment.
Animals with functional rumen, Birds which are producing eggs for human consumption.
Warnings and Side-effects: Diarrhea in some horses.
Withdrawal Time: Broiler chickens: 5 days. Other animals: 14 days.
Store at temperature not exceeding 30ºC .